IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT SCHEDULING AT CAMDEN AVENUE CHURCH OF CHRIST
Camden Avenue church of Christ plans to hold worship services Sunday morning,
May 24, 2020, at 9:30 AM.
Some aspects of our service will be modified in an effort to protect the vulnerable.
Here are the guidelines we expect to follow for everyone's protection:
- If you have any symptoms of illness; if you have any signs of fever; if you have come into contact with anyone who is ill; if you have been to a “hot zone” recently; if you have concerns about your own compromised immune system, you are encouraged to please stay home
- Entrance to the building will be limited to the main entrance facing the parking lot (the covered drive-through entrance).
- When entering or leaving the church building or while moving around inside the church building, please wear a face covering. These may be removed while seated in the pew during services.
- Single service communion sets are planned to be used. These will be available in the main foyer and may be picked up when you enter the building.
- To maintain physical separation, we will only use every other row for seating. Please maintain the recommended six feet distance from others. (Family units are encouraged to sit together as a group.)
- Collection baskets will be placed on the table near the podium. As you are leaving the assembly, you may place your contribution in one of the baskets at the conclusion of services.
- Please dispose of your used single service communion sets in one of the refuse containers as you exit the building at the conclusion of services.
- Please exit without stopping for socializing. Our desire is to maintain “social distancing” and thereby limit the potential for spreading illness.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are located on either side of the auditorium entrance in the main foyer and at all water fountains. You are encouraged to take advantage of these hand sanitizer dispensers.
We look forward to seeing you and your families at worship services on Sunday mornings!
All Bible classes and Sunday evening services will continue to be held online only until further notice. Go to Camden Ave. Facebook live at 6:00 p.m. on Sunday evenings and 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday evenings.
Please do not leave cards or gifts in the back foyer. They will NOT be distributed.
There will be no church picnic on June 6.
Vacation Bible School has been postponed.
Summer Sermon Series will be on Facebook Live starting Wed. June 3, 2020.
From the elders, Thank you!